The Slovak Agency for International Development Cooperation (SAMRS) has announced a call for proposals for Subsidies for Humanitarian Aid Projects of the Slovak Republic: Mitigation of the Negative Impacts of the Migration and Refugee Crisis Caused by War Conflicts and the Persistent Crisis in the Middle East (Lebanon, Iraq, Syria).
SAMRS with the Focus of Bilateral Development Cooperation of the Slovak Republic for 2022, with the Medium-Term Strategy of Development Cooperation of the Slovak Republic for the period 2019-2023, with the EU Gender Action Plan III, with the European Consensus on Development, with the European Green Agreement and Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development and in line with the Global Refugee Framework, launched a call for proposals.
- To ensure access to quality education for all, with an emphasis on creating skills for the labor market.
- To improve the availability and quality of healthcare.
- To increase the quality and availability of sustainable infrastructure (water and sanitation, energy) with a positive impact on the environment.
- The indicative amount of funding allocated to the call is EUR 1 000 000.
- Minimum project implementation period: 6 months
- Maximum duration of the project: 25 months
- The following entities are eligible applicants under this call:
- Budget organization and its facilities
- Contributory organization
- Non – profit sector / non – governmental organizations
- The applicant from the non-profit sector must be a provider of public utility services in accordance with the Act on the Provision of Public Utility Services no later than on the day of submitting the application for the provision of a subsidy.
- SAMRS verifies the fulfillment of this condition by verifying the information in the Register and the identifier of legal entities, entrepreneurs and public authorities.
- SAMRS may invite the applicant to prove that the condition is met as part of a formal inspection. In the event that, after verifying the accuracy of the data in the relevant register, SAMRS finds a discrepancy, resp. incompleteness of the required data, SAMRS will ask the applicant to deliver a document proving the fulfillment of the condition for the provision of the subsidy. In that case, the applicant submits proof of legal personality or a document proving the creation of a legal entity, as well as the appointment decree of the statutory.
For more information, visit https://slovakaid.sk/vyzvy/samrs-2022-hum-1-otvorena-do-22-marca-2022/