Applications are now open for Leaders Of Tomorrow (LOT) Digital Exchange Program, a online exchange program for international youth ages 14-17 (Teenagers) and 18-24 (Young Adults).
The main theme for 2023 is Leadership. Through dialogue sessions, video calls, and online workshops, participants will have the opportunity to learn about cultural diversity and understand different mentalities.
The program aims to foster mutual understanding and cooperation among youth internationally by providing a platform for participants to step out of their comfort zones and learn about other cultures, traditions, and languages. Through this program, they hope to improve problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and elevate young people’s awareness of their potential as peace leaders and ambassadors.
- Have proficiency in English in speaking, writing, and listening.
- Be 14-17 (Teenagers) & 18-24 (Y2023 Leaders Of Tomorrow Digital Exchange Programoung Adults)
- Country Eligibility: International
- Constant access to the internet during the week.
- Can devote about 4-5 hours each week to the program.
- Applicants are NOT eligible to apply if they have already participated in any exchange programs before or if they will be participating in any exchange program in Summer 2023.
For more information, visit Leaders Of Tomorrow.