Moledao is calling all global developers to join them in the Web 3.0 Hackathon to create a diversified ecosystem and jointly build an open network!
They are partnering with Web3 Collective for this Hackathon to jointly expand the web3 application ecosystem. Teams with outstanding projects will have the opportunity to obtain VC institutional investment and financial support and win a total of $100K in prizes.
During the Hackathon, well-known mentors will guide the participants personally to develop projects and solve real-world problems. Additionally, there will be complimentary training courses and Q&A sessions for participants to improve on their technical levels and project designs. On demo day, participants will have the opportunity to present their projects to contestants, judges and investment institutions around the world to gain exposure – all of these happening in the Metaverse!
- Total Prize Pool: 100,000 USD
- Judge’s Choice
- 1st Place: $30,000
- 2nd Place: $20,000
- 3rd Place: $10,000
- Incubation Fund: Over 1,000,000 USD
- Individual contestants
- Team participation (recommended 2-6 people)
- Individual contestants can freely form teams, with a group as a unit. It is recommended that each group has 2-6 people.
- Team live broadcast: online live broadcast will be organized during the team formation period (November 8th-14th). It will allow all individual contestants to introduce themselves and form their teams freely.
- Developer communication Channels: All registered contestants will join the TG group, and Chinese developers can join the WeChat group in order to receive event-related notifications and team information.
All entries will be scored based on the following criteria:
- 25% Commercial value
- Whether the problem has solution, whether it is applicable in real life, and whether it has potential commercial value
- 25% Creativity
- The work breaks through conventional thinking, limitations and is innovative
- 25% Technical Challenge
- The technical solution of the work has a certain degree of technical difficulty, or has a new breakthrough in technology
- 25% Percentage Completion
- How and how much of the work is completed, what is the proportion of coding, whether it can be demonstrated, avoid PPT works.
For more information, visit https://www.moledao.io/#/hackathon