Google for Startups Accelerator Africa accepts applications from women-led tech startups in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Côte D’ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders is designed to bring the best of Google’s expertise, products, people and technology to women-led tech startups up to Series A stage, based in Africa or building Africa-centered solutions with technology.
The program includes content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders and opportunities to network with their global women founders community.
- Equity-free support: Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring: Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training: Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Strategic support: Support on company and product strategy
- Product credits: Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access: Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to experts: Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Technical project partnership: Partnership on advanced technology project
- Women-founded technology startups up to Series A-stage are eligible for the program. The Accelerator is sector-agnostic and welcomes startups leveraging machine learning (or plan to in future) from any vertical.
- Accelerator Africa accepts applicants from 17 African countries. These are: Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Côte D’ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
For more information, visit Google for Startups.