Google for Startups is accepting applications for the Cloud Academy, a 12-week program designed to help tech startups based in the Asia-Pacific region leverage Google Cloud technology and data-powered innovation to transform their businesses.
Selected startups will attend a series of cohort-based workshops and receive hands-on support across a wide range of topics, including AI, ML, and data analytics. The program provides opportunities to network with other startups and have one-on-one mentoring sessions with Google experts.
- 12 weeks of equity-free support.
- Machine Learning & AI Insights
- Learn how to leverage Google’s tech to improve your business’s performance.
- Set and track OKRs
- Learn Google’s signature goal-setting methodology, set ambitious targets, and track progress.
- Personal Mentor
- Each startup will be matched with a Google mentor that will provide 1:1 tailored support.
- Founder Network
- Connect and get support from fellow founders as a part of Google for Startups alumni network.
- Program certificate
- Startups that complete the program earn a certificate, endorsed by Google for Startups.
- Funding raised: Between Pre A and Series A.
- English proficiency.
- Leveraging deep technologies such as AI/ML.
- One C-level executive or tech lead dedicated to attending all sessions.
For more information, visit Google.