The Blue Innovation Challenge 2020 Fintech Competition (the “Program”) is inspired by the creative technology solutions currently transforming the financial industry, and the forward-thinking minds behind them.
Organized by Blue Insurance Limited (“Blue”) and supported by partner MIT Hong Kong Innovation Node (“MIT Node”), the Program aims to create a hub where innovative startups and social enterprises can demonstrate their creative ideas and solutions to challenge the status quo of the financial industry. A platform for entrepreneurs to connect with industry experts, allowing the next generation of new ideas and solutions to be enhanced by professional knowledge and experience.
Blue is the first digital life insurer in Hong Kong. Technology is in our DNA. The Program welcomes startups with applicable ideas and solutions focusing on the following technologies:
- Block Chain
- Big Data
- Innovation Award Cash Prize of HK$200,000: For the most pioneering startup with an applicable breakthrough in technology, idea and solution.
- Best of Tech Award Cash Prize of HK$200,000: For the startup that empowers customers with the most autonomy to manage their insurance / financial products.
- Best Solution Award Cash Prize of HK$200,000: For the startup whose business idea and solution best fit customers’ purposes and needs.
- Incorporated in Hong Kong between 1 to 5 years
- Hong Kong is one of your primary markets
- Have a pioneering business idea and innovative solution
For more information, visit https://www.ec.ust.hk/news/blue-innovation-challenge-2020-fintech-competition