Applications are now invited from the Hispanic/Latinx Founders for Apple Entrepreneur Camp.
Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders.
Applications are accepted from developers worldwide and up to three members of your organization may attend. To be eligible to apply:
- Your organization must have:
- A Hispanic/Latinx founder, cofounder, or CEO;
- A Hispanic/Latinx, Black, Indigenous, or female* developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- An existing app on the App Store or a functional beta build in TestFlight, or the equivalent.
- The Hispanic/Latinx founder, cofounder, or CEO; the Hispanic/Latinx, Black, Indigenous, or female developer; and another colleague (if applicable) must be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the lab.
The application consists of four parts, which include uploads and prompts for written responses.
- Organization details. Tell us about your organization and provide contact information for up to three colleagues who would attend if your organization is selected.
- Your app. Provide details about your app and development team. You may include a download or demo link, as well as up to three screenshots or wireframes that best illustrate the user experience.
- The future. Describe what you’d like to gain from participating in Apple Entrepreneur Camp, as well as your plans for the future.
- Additional information. Select the dates for which you’d like to apply and provide any additional comments.
- Your application will be kept on file for one year.
Applications will be reviewed based on:
- Content of written responses to the questions on the application form;
- Commitment to development for Apple platforms using the latest Apple technologies; and
- Whether the app is unique or innovative.
For more information, visit https://developer.apple.com/entrepreneur-camp/hispanic-latinx-founders/