Applications are now open for the Singapore Mobility Challenge 2022, an open innovation initiative for technological solutions that can benefit the public transport industry and commuters.
The Singapore Mobility Challenge 2022 continues the mission of enhancing the public transport system and improving the lives of commuters.
- Better, More Inclusive Everyday Experience for Commuters
- Encouragement of off-peak travel
- Inclusive wayfinding experience within stations
- Insights to improve commuter experience at MRT stations
- Monitoring utilisation rates of bicycle parking facilities
- More Efficient, Sustainable Operations
- Augmented automotive maintenance workforce
- Automated inspection of rail vehicles
- Cleaning at high levels of MRT station false ceilings
- Early detection of bus undercarriage defects
- Improved data capture methods for maintenance purposes
- The top three will stand to win from a cash prize pool of SGD30,000!
- The top three will receive a Startup SG grant that matches their cash prize
- The top three will win an SGTech Startup membership worth more than SGD1,000 per annum.
- The top six will receive: SGD10,000 in AWS Activate Credits.
- The top six will work closely with challenge owners to execute proofs of concept during the incubation period.
Singapore Mobility Challenge is looking for startups that:
- Come from all parts of the world.
- Already possess a developed product or solution.
- Are interested in the public transportation industry.
- Are willing to adapt solutions to Singapore’s needs.
For more information, visit https://www.sgmobilitychallenge.com/#prog-1