The Singapore Mobility Challenge 2022 continues the mission of enhancing the public transport system and improving the lives of commuters.
- Better, More Inclusive Everyday Experience for Commuters
- Encouragement of off-peak travel
- Inclusive wayfinding experience within stations
- Insights to improve commuter experience at MRT stations
- Monitoring utilisation rates of bicycle parking facilities
- More Efficient, Sustainable Operations
- Augmented automotive maintenance workforce
- Automated inspection of rail vehicles
- Cleaning at high levels of MRT station false ceilings
- Early detection of bus undercarriage defects
- Improved data capture methods for maintenance purposes
- The top three will stand to win from a cash prize pool of SGD30,000!
- The top three will receive a Startup SG grant that matches their cash prize
- The top three will win an SGTech Startup membership worth more than SGD1,000 per annum.
- The top six will receive: SGD10,000 in AWS Activate Credits.
- The top six will work closely with challenge owners to execute proofs of concept during the incubation period.
Singapore Mobility Challenge is looking for startups that:
- Come from all parts of the world.
- Already possess a developed product or solution.
- Are interested in the public transportation industry.
- Are willing to adapt solutions to Singapore’s needs.
For more information, visit https://www.sgmobilitychallenge.com/#prog-1