Applications are now open for the Visa Creator Program, a one-year immersion program geared towards entrepreneurs working in art, music, fashion and film looking to accelerate their small business through NFTs.
The goal of the Visa Creator Program is to bring together a global cohort of digital creators and empower them through product strategy mentorship.
This inaugural class is for digital-first creators and artists who are engaging with NFTs and blockchain technologies in their businesses.
Visa envisions a creator class reflective of rich cultural and global perspectives across artistic disciplines, races, genders, beliefs and backgrounds. Their goal is to foster a community of passionate and purpose-driven creators.
How is this different?
Selected creators will join a cohort-driven program designed to build and deepen their fluency in crypto commerce and traditional payments. The program is focused on supporting creators in five key areas:
- Join a community of creators in various stages of their NFT journey.
- Mentorship with Visa’s team of crypto product and strategy leaders
- Work with thought leaders across digital commerce, web3, crypto and payments.
- Opportunities to engage with Visa’s network of clients and partners.
- One-time stipend to help creators kick-start the next phase of growth.
- The Visa Creator Program is global and all interested creators are invited to learn more and submit their information for consideration to be part of the Visa Creator Program.
For more information, visit https://usa.visa.com/partner-with-us/info-for-partners/visa-creator-program.html