The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) Office in Bangkok is seeking applications from a company or a non-profit organization to be responsible for organizing the online ResiliArt event “You Are Next: Empowering Creative Women”.
The online event “You Are Next: Empowering Creative Women” will celebrate women’s creativity, especially in the digital sphere. The half-day event, which is part of UNESCO’s ResiliArt movement, will focus on gender equality in digital creative industries.
Throughout the program, participants will share and explore how the UNESCO-Sabrina Ho initiative “You Are Next: Empowering Creative Women” has addressed the issue of the unequal representation of female creativity. It will also be an opportunity for key women personalities in the digital creative industries from around Asia and the Pacific to share their experiences, serving as a source of inspiration for new generations of creative women.
The event to be held on 25 November 2020 during 13:00 – 17:00 will consist of interventions of influential women in digital cultural industries and featuring of two videos: one showcasing the beneficiaries of the project financed by the UNESCO-Sabrina Ho initiative and the other highlighting the theme of creative women and digital technology.
Deliverables & Timeframe
- By 30 October 2020, the contractor will submit to UNESCO the promotional materials and plan for the dissemination of these materials, as well as a logistic plan for managing the online event.
- By 15 December 2020, the contractor will submit to a final report on the outcome of the online event and final list of participants
- Duty Station and Travel:
Under the overall authority of the Director of UNESCO Bangkok and under the direct supervision of the Chief of Culture Unit and responsible officer, the Contractor will undertake the following;
- Prepare the promotional materials and promote the event through relevant channels;
- Manage all necessary logistic and technical aspects of the event organization (e.g. including creating meeting’s link(s), sharing signal for social media live, managing registration from participants, moderating the chat, etc.);
- Target groups:
- Young women and men, between 18 to 40 years old, working in the creative industries and in the digital industries in Asia
- You Are Next beneficiaries
- Leaders, entrepreneurs, and start-ups in the digital creative industries
- National authority
- Arts and cultural organizations
- General public
- Qualifications, experience, and competencies:
- Relevant professional experiences in organizing online events.
- Sufficient IT expertise and infrastructure.
- Good regional outreach.
- Desired qualifications:
- Good network with stakeholders in the cultural and creative sectors.
- Experience in organizing online cultural events.
- Interested companies/organizations are invited to submit to UNESCO Bangkok the application package including
- A cover letter illustrating how the tasks will be carried out.
- Detailed company/organization portfolio with relevant experience.
- Budget proposal.
For more information, visit https://bangkok.unesco.org/announcement/CLT-CFP-2020-09