The Sibona Ilanga Trust is seeking applications for its 2020 Grant Program with an aim to boost social and economic development within a 50-kilometre radius from the De Aar Solar Power.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Community-based nutrition initiatives that support vulnerable people including children in day-care centres and primary schools, and elderly people.
- Enterprise development support targeting young people, that links into a value chain for the supply of food products for community-based nutrition programmes.
- Background information about your organization, group, or company including:
- Organizational history.
- Organizational achievements so far.
- The organizational structure (including names and contact details of all executive and nonexecutive directors or board members of the organization).
- Your vision statement.
- Your mission statement.
- A brief problem statement that describes the issue or needs that your project will address.
- The objectives, outcomes, or revenue for enterprises that your initiative seeks to achieve.
- A description of the specific activities that you will undertake with a grant from the Trust.
- Who the target group or market for the initiative is. Please specify the number of people, geographical location, age group of the majority of people, the estimated gender breakdown, and race group of the people who will benefit from the project or (for profit-making enterprises) of the owners of the enterprise.
- Timeframes for the implementation of the initiative.
- A clear budget for the use of grant funds.
- An indication of all other funds that you have or expect to have for the implementation of the activities.
- The most recent audited financial statements for your organization, group, or company (or unaudited annual financial statements and an explanation of why you do not have audited financial statements).
- A clear description of the risks or challenges that you will face in implementing the project.
For more information, visit https://sibonailangatrust.co.za/2020/06/23/call-for-grant-proposals/