The Japan Foundation Budapest (JFBP) is offering 2021-22 Arts and Culture Local Project Support Program (LPSP) to provide partial assistance for implementing projects related to Japanese arts and culture, with the aim of enhancing cultural exchange between Japan and countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
- Applicants must be institutions or organizations which are based in Hungary, or countries where JFBP oversees JF grant programs in Central and Eastern Europe.
- Applications from individuals are not acceptable.
- Organizations based in Japan are not eligible.
- Applicants must be institutions or organizations that have the capacity necessary for implementing projects based on a concrete plan of action.
- Applicants must not be commercial organizations.
- The receipt of a grant or support from JFBP must not violate any laws, regulations, or ordinances in their countries.
- Applicants must have a bank account in the organization’s name in order to receive grant funds fro m JFBP.
For more information, visit https://japanalapitvany.hu/en/local-project-support-program-arts-and-culture-20212022