The Australian Embassy Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia is pleased to launch the 2021-22 Direct Aid Program is a small grants program to work with local communities in Turkey on projects that reduce poverty and achieve sustainable development consistent with Australia’s national interest.
- health, including building of vulnerable communities’ resilience to COVID-19, and projects that support local COVID-19 response and recovery efforts;
- gender equality and women’s economic empowerment;
- empowerment of persons with disabilities; and
- empowerment of youth.
- DAP is available on a not-for-profit basis to community groups, national or international NGOs, academic institutions, universities, government institutions, research bodies, local government institutions, and other entities engaged in development activities in countries that are eligible for official development assistance (ODA).
- DAP is only available to institutions located in Turkey for projects to be carried out in Turkey.
For more information, visit https://turkey.embassy.gov.au/anka/Development_cooperat.html