The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance (BHA) is seeking applications for funding to support the rapid transportation, delivery, and distribution of shelf-stable, prepackaged commodities to be distributed under the International Food Relief Partnership (IFRP) program.
USAID’s Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance (BHA) is seeking grant applications from eligible organizations for the transportation, delivery, and distribution of shelf-stable food commodities produced by U.S. non-profit organizations under the International Food Relief Partnership (IFRP) program.
- Subject to the availability of commodities and funds, under this RFA, BHA plans to enter into grant award(s) up to $175,000 of funding per application if proposing one commodity and up to $200,000 of funding per application if proposing two commodities.
- The anticipated award date is on (or around) September 30, 2021, with a performance period of 18 months for all awards.
To be considered for a Title II funded award, applicants must meet one of the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- A private voluntary organization (PVO).
- A PVO is a U.S. private voluntary organization, international private voluntary organization or a local private voluntary organization
- A PVO includes U.S. and non-U.S. nonprofit, non-governmental organizations
- An organization designated by USAID as a Public International Organization (PIO), in accordance with USAID ADS.
- Private voluntary organizations or cooperatives, including U.S. and non-U.S. nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) may apply. Organizations designated by USAID as public international organizations are also eligible to apply.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=334051