The SRAC is working with donors and patrons of the arts to make charitable funds available to arts organizations through this Arts Relief and Recovery Fund to support nonprofit arts agencies affected by the coronavirus outbreak.
- Agencies may apply for up to $5,000 in funding to support operating expenses.
- Matching funds are not required for this grant application.
- Applicant agencies must be nonprofit 501(c)3 organizations, government entities, school districts, or tax-exempt faith based organizations with a primary mission in the arts.
- This assistance is targeted for nonprofits working in the arts in the SRAC’s 27 county service area. Agencies not primarily working in the arts are not eligible for this grant program.
- Agencies not established with a proof of 3-year track record are not eligible for this grant program. Preference will be given to applications requesting operating costs including but not limited to rent, payroll, utilities, facility maintenance, and technology related to remote offices. Recovery-based projects will also be considered.
As part of the grant process, all grantees will be required to affirm that, in providing services funded in whole or in part by a CFO grant, the grantee will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status either in its employment practices or in its policies and procedures concerning access to services.
For more information, visit https://www.cfozarks.org/find-grants-scholarships/take-action-apply-for-grants