- Those served through the funding must be majority (>50%) women of color and/or girls of color
- Grant funding is unrestricted unless otherwise specified
- Grant amount is $50,000 USD
- The nonprofit must be in operation as a legally registered charitable organization or fiscally sponsored by a legally registered charitable organization for at least 3 years.
- The nonprofit’s focus must be on increasing access, capacity building, career development, or other related work with the goal of increasing representation of women in STEM education, especially the technology sector.
- Nonprofits based outside of the United States must have a completed profile in the grants and giving platform Benevity by the application deadline.
- Beneficiaries of the nonprofit must be based outside of the United States.
For more information, visit https://www.f5.com/company/global-good/non-us-stem-grant