- Arts and Culture;
- Community Development;
- Human Services;
- Other Civic Endeavors, such as the Environment, Recreation, and Youth Development.
- The Women’s Fund will award a single grant of up to $10,000 to support a project or program in Daviess County.
- The Women’s Fund of Daviess County welcomes funding requests from nonprofit organizations that are deemed tax-exempt under sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a) of the Internal Revenue Code and from governmental agencies serving the county.
- Requests from nonprofit organizations not classified as a 501(c)(3) public charity may be considered provided the project is charitable and supports a community need.
- The nonprofit may be required to obtain a fiscal sponsor.
For more information, visit https://communityfoundationalliance.org/grant/daviess-womens-fund-grant/