Applications are now open for the 2022 F5 Tech for Good Grant Program.
F5 is particularly focused on closing the funding gap in technology infrastructure amongst nonprofit organizations that serve Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) and/or underserved communities. Access to technology tools or services should be the enabler, not the barrier, to the resources, opportunities, and information these critical nonprofits need to succeed.
At F5, they believe that technology can have a transformative effect on the ability of nonprofits to achieve their missions. Yet, competing or restricted funding priorities limit so many nonprofits from making the technology investments that could expand their reach or accelerate their impact.
F5 invites eligible nonprofits to apply for their third-annual F5 Tech for Good grants of $10,000 USD. Twenty grant partners will be selected for funding in total.
- Grant funding is open to non-profits in all countries
- Nonprofit organizations must serve at least 50% BIPOC and/or underserved communities.
- Nonprofit organizations must be a legally registered charitable organization
- Funding must be used for technology needs
- Nonprofits must have been in operation as a legally registered nonprofit for at least 3 years
- For nonprofits based outside of the United States selected for a grant, an Enhanced Expenditure Responsibility (EER) process will be conducted by F5’s international grantmaking partner, CAF America. Funding will be contingent on the successful completion and approval of the EER process. F5 will cover the EER fees.
For more information, visit https://www.f5.com/company/global-good/2022-f5-tech-for-good-grant-guidelines