The New England Association for Colombian Children (NEACOL) is seeking applications for its 2022 NEACOL Grant Program to provide financial resources to support programs that contribute to the improvement of the living conditions of Colombian children in need.
NEACOL may award grants of up to $10,000.00 USD, contingent upon funds raised during 2022, and depending on the scope of the project.
- Eligibility is limited to established non-profit agencies located in Colombia that serve Colombian children. For 2022, eligible organizations should be working in the area of education and Neacol will prioritize organizations working in rural or remote areas, regions impacted by the armed conflict, members of indigenous groups and other underprivileged communities.
- This year Neacol will award one of the grants to an organization working with children with disabilities.
- This call is open for preschool and elementary school children.
Grants will NOT be awarded to the following types of applicants and programs:
- Private individuals
- Programs that serve children outside of Colombia
- Programs that serve sectarian or religious purposes
- Programs that serve political purposes
For more information, visit https://neacol.org/call-for-proposals-2022