The grant request can be for direct funding or for material support (technology, equipment, or educational materials). Projects involving youth and young adults will be prioritized, however, any organization that will benefit the community will be taken into consideration.
- They welcome project proposals with budgets of $5,000 OR $7,500.
- To be eligible for a grant you must fall into at least one of the following categories
- Moldovan citizens (youth and young adults encouraged)
- Moldovan initiative groups, startups, small businesses, or social entrepreneurships
- Organizations registered as non-profit NGOs and operating in Moldova;
- Peace Corps Volunteers through the Peace Corps Partnership Program.
- European Volunteer Services and other international volunteering groups.
- Proposals are selected based on:
- Organization’s Mission, Expertise and Capacity
- Organization’s Status
- Problem and Justification
- Project Goals, Objectives, & Solution
- Beneficiaries Impact
For more information, visit Friends of Moldova.