A call is launched by the Pacific Permanent Secretariat for projects that could be funded in 2022 by the “Pacific Fund for Economic, Social and Cultural Cooperation”, known as the Pacific Funds (PF).
The purpose of the Pacific Fund is to initiate projects, not to support the development of a long-term project. In case you anticipate that the project you are submitting may lead to a potential new application in the future, this should be indicated at the outset.
Successful projects must fall under one of the following themes:
- Projects enabling French communities to fight against climate change and to prevent disaster risks.
- Economic projects implementing French communities skills and competences or benefiting them and contributing to the strengthening of economic exchanges at the regional level.
- Projects on health security (control of endemic, non-communicable or infectious vector diseases) or food security (management of fisheries resources,).
Maximum support from the Pacific Fund is €100,000 per project.
- The selected projects must contribute to the regional integration of French communities: New Caledonia, French Polynesia and the Wallis and Futuna islands.
- Besides these themes, preference will be given to projects that advance equality between men and women.
- Projects must be co-funded up to at least 50 % of the total eligible expenditure.
For more information, visit https://au.ambafrance.org/Second-call-for-applications-Pacific-Funds-2022