The objective of the Programme is strengthened tripartite cooperation between employer organisations, trade unions and public authorities and the promotion of decent work. It will support social dialogue, contribute to ensure that Beneficiary States are better equipped to deal with the challenges following high unemployment and to establish decent work practices, and improve the enforcement of legislation and policies on decent work and social dialogue.
The Programme in Slovenia is expected to reach the following two outcomes:
- Improved social dialogue and cooperation
- Enhanced implementation of the decent work agenda (fair and decent working conditions).
- The total amount available for financing of projects from this call is EUR 86,330.
- The minimum amount of grant assistance applied for shall be EUR 20,000.
- The maximum amount of grant assistance applied for shall be EUR 86,330.
Areas of Support
This call can provide support for projects that will implement activities within the following area:
- Improved social dialogue and cooperation:
- support to strengthening the tripartite dialogue and consultations at national, regional or local level;
- support to strengthening the bipartite dialogue and consultations at national, regional or local level;
- development of structures and practices for social dialogue on decent work topics (e.g. working conditions, occupational health and safety, work-related crime and access to employment);
- training of social partners to increase capacity to take part in the social dialogue.
- The following entities, constituted as legal entities in Slovenia or in Norway, are considered eligible project applicants and partners:
- social partners (employers’ organisations and trade unions);
- public authorities and institutions that have statutory roles related to decent work or tripartite cooperation, and;
- organisations of public authorities that have within their mandate the promotion of decent work and/or tripartite dialogue. Norwegian entities are only eligible as applicants in partnership with at least one legal entity established in Slovenia. The role of any Norwegian applicant, project promotor and project partner is to contribute to ensuring social dialogue and decent work in Slovenia.
- The applicant responsible for submitting the application on behalf of the project is called the project promoter and will be the main contact person for the fund operator.
- Eligible project partners are the same as eligible applicants, with the addition of:
- business associations and organisations representing member companies on issues relevant for the decent work agenda;
- companies which are involved in the implementation of the decent work agenda and/or social dialogue through their membership in sectoral or cross-sectoral employers’ organisations;
- non-governmental organisations (NGOs), defined as a non-profit voluntary organisation established as a legal entity, having a non-commercial purpose, independent of local, regional and central government, public entities, political parties and commercial organisations, which are involved in the implementation of the decent work agenda. Religious institutions and political parties are not considered NGOs;
- education and research institutions that can provide training on social dialogue and/or decent work issues, constituted as legal entities in Slovenia or in Norway.
For more information, visit https://www.innovasjonnorge.no/en/start-page/eea-norway-grants/Programmes/social-dialogue—decent-work/2014-2021/