The Ministry of Finance – National Focal Point for the EEA and Norway Grants in the Czech Republic has announced the third Open Call for submission of Grant applications for bilateral initiatives under the Fund for Bilateral Relations within the framework of the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Scope of the Fund
The Fund was established to strengthen bilateral relations between the Donor states (Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein) and the Czech Republic. The Fund serves as a flexible source of financial support for a wide range of initiatives of mutual interest both for Czech entities and for entities from the Donor states.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The range of activities eligible for support under the Fund is broad, including any initiatives leading to strengthening bilateral relations, enhancing cooperation and improving mutual knowledge and understanding between the Czech Republic and Donor states, provided that both the applicant and the partner(s) are actively involved in planning of the initiative and its implementation. Examples of activities that can be carried out under the Fund:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- workshops, meetings, visits and conferences, seminars on topics of common interest;
- study tours and visits to Norway and/or to the Czech Republic;
- capacity building and short term training;
- data collection, reports, studies and publications;
- exhibitions, performance or other specific cultural and artistic activities (e.g. concert, theater performance);
- information campaigns and promotional material;
- technical cooperation and exchange of experts;
- secondments and internships.
- The maximum grant amount is 20 000 EUR (540 340 CZK); no minimum grant amount is set.
- The Fund covers 100 % of the eligible costs. Final beneficiaries are not required to provide co-financing for the initiatives.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Any entity, public or private, commercial or non-commercial and non-governmental organisations, established as a legal person (in the Czech Republic or in the Donor states) is considered eligible applicant as well as eligible partner.
- In the 3rd Open Call, the eligibility of the Donor States applicants and partners is restricted to Norway only. The optional partnership with other Donor states entities (i.e. Icelandic and/or Liechtenstein) is possible only in case there is a mandatory Norwegian partner involved.
- Each applicant is allowed to submit only 1 Grant Application in the 3rd Open Call (max. 2 in the case of universities, while 1 Grant Application can be submitted per faculty). The Programme Operators of the Programmes within the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021 are not eligible applicants.
- In order to achieve the overall objective of strengthened bilateral relations, all initiatives must be implemented in bilateral cooperation between the Czech Republic and Norway.
For more information, visit https://www.eeagrants.cz/en/bilateral-relations/news/2020/3rd-open-call-under-the-fund-for-bilater-3085