The 4Culture is offering Preservation Special Projects Funds Grants Program to people and organizations preserving the historic spaces take on all kinds of challenges, from advocacy to long-term stewardship planning.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of King County, Washington.
- If you receive funding, you’ll need to provide them with your Social Security number in order to receive payment. Organizations, community groups, and public agencies must operate within King County, and will need to provide them with a Tax ID or EIN in order to receive payment.
- You must contact Program Manager Brandi Link prior to applying if you or your organization has an open contract with 4Culture.
- You may only submit one project proposal to Preservation Special Projects per year.
- You must be able to complete your project on a reimbursement basis.
- Current employees, family members or business partners of an employee of 4Culture may not apply.
- They do not fund schools or school districts. However, eligible applicants proposing the creation or enrichment of existing cultural programs in K-12 schools must partner with a King County public school or district.
For more information, visit https://www.4culture.org/grants/preservation-projects/