The Anderson County Soil & Water Conservation District is seeking applications for its Environmental Steward Mini-Grant program. This Grant is for someone that needs assistance on a project related to protecting the environment, sustainable farming, or environmental outreach and education.
The Anderson County Soil & Water Conservation District is a sub-division of state government charged with meeting fundamental land, water, and related natural resource problems at the local level.
- $800 is available for funding.
- Who is eligible?
- Anderson County Residents
- Must reside in Anderson County.
- Must actively participate in some form of environmental stewardship or volunteerism.
- Need assistance on a project related to protecting the environment, sustainable farming, or environmental outreach and education.
- Project information: (500 words)
- Is this a new or existing project?
- List organizations, and their contributions, that have or will contribute to applicants’ project (if applicable).
- Describe the project to be funded. Include applicants’ goal, involvement and how this grant will be used.
- Sustainability: (500 words)
- What is applicants’ action plan to learn more and to engage their community in the project?
- How does applicant plan to sustain this project over time?
For more information, visit http://www.andersonswcd.org/mini-grant.php