The Access Accelerator Standalone Grant Program has been announced that aims to guide the development, funding, growth, and evolution of Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) in the Bahamas. By equipping and empowering MSMEs with the resources necessary to succeed. The government has committed to providing with additional funding to provide MSMEs within the Bahamas with the third round of grant funding.
- Assist with the development of MSMEs in the Bahamas;
- Foster an increase in employment opportunities in The Bahamas;
- Aid in the rebuilding of the economy.
- The maximum grant funding available to each entrepreneur will be $5,000.
- Eligible Start-Up or Existing Business must apply through the Access Accelerator.
- Applicants must be Bahamian owned or 51% Bahamian owned.
- Must have a valid Business License.
- Have not been awarded any prior funding through any Access Accelerator programmes.
For more information, visit https://www.accessaccelerator.org/standalonegrant/