The Anna Lindh Foundation has announced a call for proposals for Intercultural Research Projects that aims at providing innovative thinking on the ways to promote and measure the impact of intercultural dialogue in the EuroMed region and supporting Euro-Mediterranean cooperation and networking involving two or more partners from different cultures background/geographical scope, entering into a collaboration to promote research and academic activities around intercultural relations in the Euro-Med region.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
ALF is supporting project proposals establishing intercultural collaborations across the Euro-Med region with the following specific objectives:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Provide innovative scientific thinking on the ways to promote and measure the impact of intercultural dialogue in the Euro-Med region
- Capitalizing upon existing research results generated through the ALF Intercultural Trends Report to contribute to a more informed debate on intercultural dialogue in the Euro-Med region and making this research accessible to wider audiences;
- Empowering research, academic institutions and civil society organizations to deepen research on intercultural issues through collaborations and exchange of knowledge and good practices at regional or sub regional level;
- Identifying ways of collaborative research by bringing together difference scientific disciplines and key stakeholders;
- Mapping existing studies, strategies and policies to provide evidence-based strategic orientation for the promotion of intercultural relations in the Euro-Med region at the local, national and international level
- Establish collaborations for the promotion of academic/research programmes on Intercultural issues with institutions in the Euro-Med region
- Financial envelop: the overall indicative amount allocated for funding projects in the framework of this call is EUR 90,000 and each grant will be between EUR 20.000 and EUR 30.000
- ALF funding: the ALF financial support will not exceed 90% of the total eligible costs of the project and will not be less than 25% of the total eligible cost.
- Duration: the duration of implementation must be a minimum of 5 consecutive months and a maximum of 7 consecutive months.
- Civil society organisations (non-governmental and governmental organisations, private and public bodies, local authorities);
- Youth and women as key actors for dialogue;
- Local stakeholders having an influence on the social context where the project is implemented.
- The organisation applying is to be considered the Leader of the project.
- If selected, the Leader of the project will act as the lead organisation and will be responsible for the management of the grant and the final reporting.
- The Leader must contribute or ensure co-financing by third parties to the project budget with financial contribution
- In order to be eligible to apply for a grant with the ALF, applicants (Project Leaders) must fulfil all of the following criteria:
- Be a research institute or university member of one of the 42 ALF National Networks or authorised Head of one of the 42 Networks. In case the applicant is not a member of an ALF National Network or Head of Network by the set date, the applicant’s proposal will be automatically excluded from the evaluation process.
- Be a legal person (not a natural person) Have a track record, extensive expertise supported by academic publications in the field of intercultural research.
- Expertise in Euro-Mediterranean affairs is an asset
For more information, visit https://www.annalindhfoundation.org/news/launch-call-proposals-intercultural-research-projects-30-june-2020
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.