Applegreen, in partnership with the Irish Youth Foundation, is providing €100,000 to fund not for profit voluntary and charitable organisations supporting children and young people experiencing disadvantage nationwide.
Objective: The Applegreen Blossom Fund will offer grants to projects and programmes that support successful transitions through education for children and young people at risk of early school leaving.
The Fund will support organisations working with children and young people in the Republic of Ireland aged between 6-18 years.
- Grant amount: The grants available with this fund are for €5,000 or €10,000.
- To be eligible the applying organisation must;
- Work with young people aged between 6-18 years old
- Be a registered not-for-profit or charitable organisation
- The organisation must have a bank account set up in the name of the organisation
- Be registered in the Republic of Ireland and active in Ireland for the past 12 months
- The organisation must have a child protection policy in place.
- Organisations applying for funding will have to show how their proposed project will show measurable impact in one of the following three areas;
- Transition from Primary school to Secondary School
- Transition through Junior cycle of Secondary School and completion of Junior Certificate
- Transition through Senior cycle of Secondary School and completion of Leaving Certificate.
For more information, visit https://iyf.ie/applegreen-blossom-fund/