The Beim Foundation supports grants in the areas of arts, education, environment and human services. The Beim Foundation makes grants through the Minnesota Legacy Program and the Regional Grant Program.
Through the Minnesota Legacy Program, The Beim Foundation awards grants to nonprofit organizations located in the seven-county Twin Cities metro area. Under this granting program, the Foundation will support a limited number of programs or projects that provide services to underserved populations.
In all of its grantmaking, the Foundation supports projects that are strength-based, focus on prevention, and apply common sense solutions to community needs. The Foundation favors innovative approaches that are participant designed, leverage community resources, and have a ripple effect in the community.
The Beim Foundation supports grants in the areas of arts, education, environment and human services.
- Arts: In 2021 The Beim Foundation will invite proposals from a limited number of ongoing arts programs or projects located in the seven-county Twin Cites metro area that provide services to underserved K-12 youth, and focus on art creation.
- Education: In 2021, The Beim Foundation will accept Letters of Intent (LOIs) from new or ongoing educational programs or projects that provide services to underserved K-12 students. Grants will be made to educational projects that:
- Provide services to underserved K-12 students
- Focus on closing the opportunity gap and
- Address needs amplified by the pandemic
Who can apply?
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organizations that are located within the seven-county Twin Cities metro area.
- Only programs or projects serving students in the seven-county Twin Cities metro area are eligible to apply.
For more information, visit https://beimfoundation.org/?page_id=18