Applications are now open for the Blockchain Bootcamp to support the Blockchain-oriented ideas of African developer and startups.
- Cross-border or multi-currency payments
- Business payments for high-cost corridors
- Reimagining remittances and reducing friction
- Access to financial services
- Safeguarding value
- Multi-currency savings and yield-earning accounts
- Tokenized assets
- Investing in securities
- Other use cases
- Financial inclusion in emerging markets
- Payment processing
- Treasury management
- Fintech companies, blockchain native companies, and crypto-curious companies operating in Africa and looking to advance existing services or embed digital asset solutions into their models for the first time are all encouraged to apply.
- DFS LAB is excited to support the blockchain-oriented ideas of African developers and startups, equip them with practical tools and education, and provide support to create viable solutions that fit local needs.
For more information, visit https://dfslab.net/stellar-blockchain-bootcamp/