The International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT) Foundation is accepting applications for the 2023 Grants Program.
The ISTAT Foundation Grants Program is actively engaged in awarding aviation-related grant funding to nongovernmental, not-for-profit organizations around the globe that advance commercial aviation. The Grants Program is administered by the Grants Committee of the ISTAT Foundation Board of Trustees.
The Grants Committee will accomplish this mission by providing funds to:
- Organizations worldwide that aid in the promotion of the aviation industry;
- Educational platforms such as (but not limited to) museums, summer camps, workshops and other programs dedicated to increasing knowledge about the aviation industry; and
- Programs aimed at introducing the aviation industry to diverse groups of men and women internationally.
- The Organization focus must be aviation-related and classify as one of the following:
- Educational Institutions/Universities
- Industry or Student Associations and Societies
- Youth Organizations.
- The Organization must be established and registered as a nongovernmental, not-for-profit entity in home country.
- They do not fund capital infrastructure, for-profit projects, religious or political activities.
- Through the Grants Program, the ISTAT Foundation provides aviation-related grant funding to nongovernmental, not-for-profit organizations around the globe that advance commercial aviation. The intent is to build and enhance the awareness of the wide range of careers in aviation and encourage the next generation to consider a future in the aviation industry.
For more information, visit ISTAT.