Applications are now open for the Mazda Foundation Grant Program.
The Mazda Foundation Trust aims include (but are not limited to) the provision of financial aid to individuals and causes which may qualify for income tax deductibility for gifts and which provide:
- The maintenance and improvement of the natural environment
- The advancement of culture and education to achieve excellence at all levels in the community
- Advancement of education and employment skills development, with particular emphasis on children from deprived backgrounds
- The arts where the goal is to educate and expose the NZ public on NZ culture
What the foundation does not support?
The Mazda Foundation does not support:
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
- Fundraising dinners or events
- Salaries, wages or fees
- Capital building projects
- Debt reduction requests
- Requests from foreign countries
- Property rental or lease payments
- Office or administration expenses
- Organisations or individuals seeking support through the Mazda Foundation should carefully review the Trust’s grant making guidelines to determine if their request conforms to the overall aims and objectives of the Foundation’s mission before submitting an application.
- Preference will be given for support to individuals, programmes and projects that fit within the Foundations overriding guidelines.
- While it does not generally fund other Trusts or not for profit entities all applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
For more information, visit https://www.mazdafoundation.org.nz/applying-for-funding/