Applicants are now invited to submit applications for the Mazda Foundation’s 2020 Grant Program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Aims & Objectives
The Mazda Foundation Trust aims include (but are not limited to) the provision of financial aid to individuals and causes which may qualify for income tax deductibility for gifts and which provide:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Assistance towards the maintenance and improvement of the natural environment
- Assistance in the advancement of culture and education to achieve excellence at all levels in the community
- Assistance to young people through advancement of education and employment skills development, with particular emphasis on children from deprived backgrounds
- Assistance in the arts where the goal is to educate and expose the NZ public on NZ culture
The Mazda Foundation will consider awarding grants to programmes promoting:
- The maintenance and improvement of the natural environment
- The advancement of culture and education to achieve excellence at all levels in the community
- Advancement of education and employment skills development, with particular emphasis on children from deprived backgrounds
- The arts where the goal is to educate and expose the NZ public on NZ culture
The Mazda Foundation does not support:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
- Fundraising dinners or events
- Salaries, wages or fees
- Capital building projects
- Debt reduction requests
- Requests from foreign countries
- Property rental or lease payments
- Office or administration expenses
For more information, visit http://mazdafoundation.org.nz/applying-for-funding/