The Productivity Grants Program is now open for applications to support artists and writers under the age of 35 from the Arab region by providing grants to produce their first creative projects.
The program contributes to giving young people an opportunity to create innovative works and to develop new forms of artistic and literary expression.
The Production Grants Program provides support to individuals, specifically: a film director in the field of cinema/video – a presentation director in the field of theater – a show director or choreographer in the field of dance – a writer in the field of literature – a musician or performer in the field of music – the lead artist or project curator in the field of visual arts.
The Production Grants Program aims to support and encourage a new generation of young artists and writers from the Arab region to produce artistic and literary works.
Areas supported by the program
- Performing Arts: development and production of theater, dance, and performance performances.
- Visual Arts: Development and production of works, exhibitions, equipment and books in various fields of visual arts, including sculpture, engraving, photography and photography.
- Literature: writing and publishing novels, stories, collections of poetry and theatrical texts.
- Music: Production and recording of works and music video
- Cinema/Video: Production of feature films, documentaries, short, long and medium length films, animation films, experimental films and video works. The grant is awarded to projects in the production and post-production stages.
- The value of the scholarship is up to a maximum of €8,500 in the fields of literature, music, performing arts and visual arts, and a maximum of €13,000 in the field of film and video.
- 20 projects are selected annually for grants, 4 projects in each technical field.
- The age of the applicant on the first of next January should be between 15 and 35 years.
- Applicants other than this age group cannot fill out the electronic form.
- The applicant must be from one of the Arab countries (of all ethnicities, without exception of non-citizens), living inside or outside the Arab region.
- Artists of all kinds: performing arts, visual arts, literature, music, cinema/video
- The application form must be filled out in Arabic only, except for the fields that are required to be filled in English.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3PL4WFV