The Charles E. Carey Memorial Fund of the Hutchinson Community Foundation is a resource for Reno County nonprofits that strengthen their community in the areas of arts and culture; education, with an emphasis on early childhood development; and health, with an emphasis on substance abuse prevention and rehabilitation, mental health, and disability supports.
- Grant awards typically range from $1,000 to $6,000 and average $2,000, but larger requests will be considered.
- Annual awards total approximately $50,000.
- The Charles E. Carey Memorial Endowment Fund Advisory Committee may choose to partially fund an applicant’s request.
- Proposals addressing the Charles E. Carey Memorial Fund mission will be given priority in funding.
- Proposals must come from organizations that are exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) and serve Reno County. Special purpose units of government may apply for support of innovative projects. Grant proposals from individuals or non-qualifying organizations will not be considered.
For more information, visit https://hutchcf.org/wp/nonprofitsandgrants/available-grants/