Deadline: 15 September 2019
American Psychological Foundation (APF) is seeking applications for its “The Drs. Rosalee G. and Raymond A. Weiss Research and Program Innovation Grants” to seed innovation through supporting research, education, and intervention projects and programs.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Applying psychology to at-risk, vulnerable populations (e.g. serious mental illness, returning military, those who are incarcerated or economically disadvantaged).
- Preventing violence.
- Understanding the connection between behavior and health (e.g. wellness, diabetes, obesity).
- Understanding and eliminating stigma and prejudice (e.g. race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability and socioeconomic status).
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Applicants must:
- Be a graduate student or early career researcher (no more than 10 years postdoctoral).
- Be affiliated with a nonprofit charitable, educational or scientific institution, or governmental entity operating exclusively for charitable and educational purposes.
- Have demonstrated competence and capacity to execute the proposed work.
- APF will not consider the following requests for grants to support:
- Political or lobbying purposes.
- Entertainment or fundraising expensesAnyone the Internal Revenue Service would regard as a disqualified group or individual.
- Localized direct service.
- Conference/workshop expenses.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.apa.org/apf/funding/weiss?tab=1