Applications are now open for the Westfund Community Grant Program to support communities to thrive is part of Westfund DNA. The Fund is passionate believers in organisations that inspire the principles of health and wellbeing, fitness for life, family and community.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Healthy: The Fund realises the importance of maintaining your health and wellbeing. They are committed to supporting their members and their communities in activities and events that promote and encourage a healthy approach to life and general wellbeing.
- Fit for life: Physical activity and social engagement are vital contributors to a healthy life. They support events and organisations who join them in encouraging members and communities to increase and sustain healthy exercise and an increase in physical movement.
- Family: Healthy families are at the centre of the commitment to the members and communities. Encouraging families to gather and to share the social side of community or group fitness activities is important to them.
- Community: The remain committed to fostering good health within the communities. Healthy members and healthy families help them cultivate healthy communities. The regional roots mean they understand the importance of community support and a sense of belonging.
- This passion is the motivation behind the Westfund Community Grants Program. In 2020, they are proud to offer $170,000 in grants to eligible organisations throughout Australia. The Westfund Community Grants Program also incorporates the Here for Hearts initiative, which provides access to defibrillators.
- Events promoting health and fitness activities in Communities.
- Charitable organisations that require assistance with the purchase of health related products.
- Events that support and encourage health and wellbeing in families.
- Events and projects that promote and encourage general wellbeing and health in communities.
- Projects that look to educate communities about health and health related activities.
- Members applications will be given preference.
- Are you a current Westfund Member?
- Events or projects with the primary focus consistent with the identified program objectives and in synergy with the four principles of the Westfund Grants Program?
- Does the project seek to meet a real need within the Community and is the project an appropriate response to that need?
- Does the proposed project deliver to the identified target market and broader community?
- Does the applicant have the knowledge, resources and capacity to deliver what is proposed?
- Is the event or project providing a significant health related need in the community?
For more information, visit https://www.westfund.com.au/grants/
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.