(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Applicants must apply under one (1) of the following three (3) categories.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Educational Grant: A project being run by a primary, secondary or tertiary school/educational institution;
- Community Grant: A project that has a positive impact on communities affected by natural disaster or the pandemic, encompassing cultural, societal, environmental and sustainability causes;
- Small Business Grant: A project that will support small businesses rebuilding themselves across any sector (A small businesses employs fewer than 20 people and has less than AUD 10 million aggregated turnover.)
- 1 x Educational Grant – $2,500 product & $2,500 cash
- 1 x Community Grant – $2,500 product & $2,500 cash
- 1 x Small Business Grant – $2,500 product & $2,500 cash
- 1 x Runner-up Grant – $1,000 cash
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must be an individual Australian resident, entering on behalf of a group, or an Australian legal entity (Applicant).
For more information, visit https://www.canon.com.au/about-canon/community/grants
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.