The Central European Initiative is pleased to announce the Call for Proposals for the CEI Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP), a development instrument to support the transfer of expertise from organizations in the EU to peers in the non-EU countries within the CEI region.
It is implemented by funding made available by the CEI Fund at the EBRD, entirely financed by the Italian Government.
Launched in 2004, the KEP is a development instrument aimed at supporting the transfer of expertise from organisations in the EU to peers in the non-EU countries within the CEI region. The rationale of the Programme is based on the assumption that the economic development in non-EU countries can be strengthened through the transfer of best practices and benchmarks already in place in more advanced economies.
These transfers could have an invaluable impact by ensuring social cohesion and economic dynamism in the region. By co-financing capacity building and technical assistance projects, the KEP offers grants to institutions willing to share their experience with their partners in the non-EU CEI Member States, thus helping non-members to advance on their path towards EU standards and policies.
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Call is 250,000 EUR.
- The CEI grant ceiling amounts to 40,000 EUR (max 50% of the total project costs).
- Public/private entities registered in a CEI Member State
- Participation of at least two partners per proposal
- At least one know-how provider and one know-how beneficiary institution
For more information, visit https://www.cei.int/news/9052/the-cei-know-how-exchange-programme-kep-call-for-proposals-2021-is-open-for-applications