The Province of BC is providing grants to local governments as they deal with increased operating costs and lower revenue due to COVID-19. North Saanich will be distributing some of this funding to non-profit organizations experiencing revenue challenges that serve vulnerable populations, including children and/or seniors.
- The applicant must:
- Be a registered non-profit organization or charity
- Serve vulnerable populations within the Capital Regional District and highlight any activities supporting vulnerable populations that include children and/or seniors on the Saanich Peninsula
- Demonstrate the impact that COVID-19 has had, or continues to have, on their operations and finances
- Provide details of how grant funds will be allocated
- Disclose any other grants the organization is expected to receive in 2021
- Organizations that receive grant-in-aid funding from North Saanich may also be eligible for re-start funding.
For more information, visit https://northsaanich.ca/local-government/covid-19-safe-restart-grant/