Deadline: 5 February 2020
Erasmus+ is open to organisations across all sectors of education, training, youth and sport. Any public, private or not-for-profit organisation actively involved in these areas may apply for funding.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The overall programme objectives are to:
- boost skills and employability;
- modernise education, training and youth work;
- focus on young people
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Youth dialogue projects can include the following:
- National meetings and transnational/international seminars that include the active participation of young people in debate and dialogue;
- National meetings and transnational seminars that prepare the ground for official Youth Conferences organised by the Member State holding the Presidency of the European Union;
- Youth debate events on youth policy themes linked to the activities organised during European Youth Week;
- Consultations of young people to find out their needs on matters relating to participation in democratic life;
- Any other meetings, events, seminars, consultations or debates between young people and decision-makers or simulating the functioning of democratic institutions.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- One organisation must lead the project and make the application for funding. UK organisations leading a project must apply to the UK National Agency. In cases of projects with 2 or more partners, one of the organisations will apply on behalf of all the organisations.
- Participating organisations can be:
- Non-profit organisation, association or NGO;
- European Youth NGO;
- Or a public body at local or regional level
- Participating organisations must be based and registered in a Programme Country.
- A participating organisation could also be from a Partner Country neighbouring the EU.
For more information, visit https://www.erasmusplus.org.uk/apply-for-youth-dialogue-funding