Applicants are now invited to submit applications for the Caring for Colorado foundation’s grant 2020.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Healthy Beginnings
- They believe infants, young children and their caregivers need and deserve equitable access to supportive resources that nurture healthy development.
- Healthy youth
- They believe promoting youth-friendly services, centering youth voice and addressing systemic inequities are foundational to the healthy development of youth.
- Strong & Resilient Families
- They believe all families need support and deserve equitable access to resources that nurture development, behavioral health, stability and healthy relationships.
- Public Policy Advocacy
- They believe public policy advocacy and systems changes can advance justice and equity and achieve the greatest good for the greatest number of people.
- Charitable nonprofit organizations with tax-exempt classification from the Internal Revenue Service; or
- Tax-supported institutions including state and local governments and schools.
- For-profit entities
- Annual appeals or membership drives
- Financial support for political candidates
- Sports programs
- Fee-based programming without a robust sliding scale
- Pregnancy resource centers
- Research (costs specifically associated with the research process such as design, investigation or analysis)
- After submission, you will receive an email within 24 hours confirming that your proposal was successfully submitted.
- Proposals submitted successfully will be listed as “Under Review” in the portal.