The Max and Victoria Dreyfus Foundation is currently accepting applications to support community-based non-profit organizations located in the United States.
The Foundation awards grants to organizations for whom a small amount of money can make a big difference.
The Foundation will consider requests to support museums, cultural, and performing arts programs; schools, hospitals, educational and skills training programs, programs for youth, seniors, and persons with disabilities; environmental and wildlife protection activities; and other community-based organizations and their programs.
- Grants are considered for IRS-qualified non-profit organizations located within the United States, and typically range from $1,000 to $20,000.
- The Foundation does not make grants to individuals.
- The Foundation makes grants to non-profit organizations across the United States.
- The Foundation does not establish geographical preferences within the United States.
- The Foundation can also consider requests for organizations based in the United States but whose programming takes place abroad.
- The Foundation cannot consider requests from organizations that are not based in the United States.
For more information, visit https://www.mvdreyfusfoundation.org/application-guidelines