The Central Alabama Community Foundation is seeking applications for its Technical Assistance Grants Program to support a nonprofit organization seeking to strengthen internal operations and improve the effectiveness of its organization in Lowndes, Macon and/or Montgomery counties.
Central Alabama Community Foundation was established in 1987 by a group of local civic leaders. Their vision was to create a permanent charitable foundation to support various opportunities and needs in the Montgomery area.
- Nonprofit organizations may submit one CACF Technical Assistance Grant application for a maximum award of $2,500.
- CACF serves several counties including Autauga, Coffee, Dale, Elmore, Geneva, Henry, Houston, Lowndes, Macon, and Montgomery.
Grants/Funding is not awarded to:
- Annual fundraising drives, events or marketing campaigns
- Partisan political advocacy
- Regular operating support or capital projects
- Religious purposes (although we do support educational and social service programs offered by faith-based organizations)
- Sponsorship of fundraising events
- Start-up costs
For more information, visit https://cacfinfo.org/grants/field-of-interest-grants/