The Minor Foundation for Major Challenges (MFMC) has launched Small and Large Grants to support communication projects which advance the transition to a low carbon economy.
- encourage and support innovation in climate communication.
- increase the number of voices and narratives in climate advocacy.
- help strengthen social and political movements that open up for radical change.
- concentrate on supporting European proposals.
- In larger grants: The Minor Foundation for Major Challenges is looking for projects above EUR 10,000 – typically in the range of €20,000 to €200,000, although larger projects may be considered.
- In small grants: It is possible to apply for smaller grants of up to EUR 10,000, provided that the application falls within the strategic aims of MFMC.
- You must include all expected expenses a grant from the MFMC is planned to cover, this includes overhead and auditor costs. The MFMC will not cover costs that are not included in the submitted budget.
- The Foundation supports advocates of climate change mitigation.
- The calls for applications are open to international applicants.
The full application must include a project description where you:
For more information, visit https://unifor.no/stiftelser/the-minor-foundation-for-major-challenges/?_sf_s=Minor