Medilink Midlands is pleased to announce the launch of ‘Arise Beyond Open Innovation for Value and Entrepreneurship’ (ABOVE), a new collaborative programme delivered in partnership with Arise Innovation Hubs, part of Anglia Ruskin University.
The ABOVE programme will provide innovation support grants as well as sector-specific events around the themes of health, performance and wellbeing.
As a specialist provider of support to the life science sector, Medilink Midlands continue to partner with Arise Innovation Hubs to provide expert guidance to SMEs on how to overcome barriers to growth throughout their innovation journey.
Essex County Council has provided the funding for this project in support of their ten-year strategy to grow the life science, DigiTech, advanced manufacturing and engineering sectors, leading to more opportunity, jobs and growth across Essex.
- Alongside an ongoing support and events programme, the ABOVE programme will provide a limited number of innovation grants. Essex SME’s can apply for up to £5,000 to help unlock their business potential.
What is the funding for?
- Creation of new products, services and secure jobs.
- To generate or unlock additional research and development funds/investment in Essex.
- To create collaborative research and development projects with Higher Education Institutes, notably Anglia Ruskin University, or other businesses.
Who is it for?
- Organisations working in medical technology, life science and related sectors.
- Organisations partially or wholly, located or relocating to Essex.
- Businesses, not-for-profit and charitable organisations
- Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). – Pre/startup businesses are not excluded.
- Organisations that will create collaborative research and development projects with Higher Education Institutes, notably Anglia Ruskin University, or other businesses.
For more information, visit Anglia Ruskin University.