The City of Perth is inviting applications for the Arts and Culture Quick Response Grants Program.
The Arts & Cultural Quick Response Grants provide funding aimed principally at supporting small to medium arts organisations and individual arts practitioners on projects which lead to opportunities for local artists and support the arts and cultural fabric of the City of Perth.
Arts & Cultural Quick Response Grants are accessible to a wide range of applicants and support a broad variety of art forms, creative production and cultural practice including, but not limited to; theatre, dance, film, photography, music, visual arts and multi-disciplinary initiatives realised through research outcomes, professional development, performance seasons, arts industry events, exhibitions, festivals and community arts projects.
Arts and Culture Quick Response Grants up to $5,000.
To be eligible to receive sponsorship or grants funding from the City, the applicant must:
- be a legally constituted entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN) or an applicant that is under the auspice of an Australian legal entity;
- have all appropriate insurances and licenses;
- offer a project or initiative within the City of Perth local government area; or
- if not within the City of Perth local government area, the project or initiative demonstrates a direct impact on the City of Perth meeting its goals under the Strategic Community Plan; and
- be able to demonstrate financial viability without the City’s funding (an individual event or project may not be viable without the City’s support, however the organisation must be).
For more information, visit https://www.perth.wa.gov.au/live-and-work/grants-and-sponsorship