The Austin and Hope Pilkington Trust is seeking applications for its grant program for charities working in the UK.
- The Trust will support projects that focus on the many complex issues that have arisen from the Covid 19 pandemic that address the specific needs of people aged 60 and over.
- Priority will be given to charities that work within BAME communities.
- Minimum operating income and operating expenditure: £100,000.
- Maximum operating income and operating expenditure: £1,000,000.
- your charity’s project must fall within one of the current priorities;
- your charity’s income and expenditure must meet the requirements for the relevant Grant Round;
- your charity’s project must not be on the list of projects or organisations that they don’t fund.
For more information, visit https://austin-hope-pilkington.org.uk/