Applications are now open for 2021 Elliot Springs Community Grants Program.
Through a partnership between Lendlease and the Community Enterprise FoundationTM, the Elliot Springs Community Grants Program is an initiative that showcases our commitment to creating the best places for the residents.
Programs, initiatives or events that benefit the community of Elliot Springs through improving social, environmental and economic outcomes.
More specifically those which:
- Educate / up-skill the community
- Connect and strengthen relationships within the community
- Assist the start-up of community groups, programs, social enterprise
- Celebrate the culture and history of the Elliot Springs area
- Activate public space (specifically the Community Hub or Wadda Mooli Park)
- Grant Funding – Funding Pool $5,000 (2 x Grants of $2,500)
- Duration – Applicants must complete their project within a year
- Applicants must be a not-for-profit body with a current and valid ABN, such as an incorporated association, or be auspiced by one.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate the project will benefit the community of Elliot Springs and / or the surrounding area.
- A single application will only be considered per grant round
What will not be funded
- Organisational core operating costs such as funding for permanent staff members, insurance and utilities
- Commercial activities and organisations
- Projects that duplicate existing services and programs
- Projects with a sole religious or political purpose
- The advancement of sport is not considered as charitable activity by the ATO. Therefore, applications from sporting organisations need to clearly demonstrate a benefit to the wider community. Examples of charitable projects often championed by sporting groups include building and maintaining multi-purpose public facilities, all abilities programs, health promotion and leadership education
- The foundation will not consider projects that are vague, have insufficient value or that are of indeterminable value to the community.
- Projects that have already been completed, cannot receive retrospective funding under Charitable Law.
- Grants will be awarded on the recommendation of the Elliot Springs Community Grants Program Advisory Board and will be assessed on how well project outcomes align with Lendlease’s social, economic and environmental priority areas. Applications that align with Lendlease core values will be highly regarded.
For more information, visit https://cia.communityenterprisefoundation.com.au/Program/Index/1