ATCO is pleased to announce the Communities Fund to support community initiatives that foster Healthy, Sustainable and Prosperous Communities.
ATCO has a long history of helping support grassroots projects and initiatives in the communities in which they operate. You can count on them for far more than just exceptional service and sustainable, innovative, and comprehensive energy solutions. You can also depend on them to be a good neighbour and an active member of the communities where they work, live and operate
ATCO knows that when communities thrive, everyone benefits, which is why they are committed to supporting and empowering individuals, groups and organisations where they live, work and operate.
Not-for-profit groups and organisations are encouraged to apply for funding up to $10,000 for projects and initiatives taking place in the following calendar year.
Types of Project
ATCO Communities Fund can be used for a range of purposes including:
- Projects and initiatives
- Minor capital works
- Pilot programs
Your organisation should be able to demonstrate:
- Sound financial management
- High level of community support
- Alignment to projects and initiatives that support Health, Sustainable and Prosperous communities.
The following applications will not be supported:
- Requests from individuals and individual sports teams are not supported (Please note ATCO has an Equipment Loaner Program that may be suitable for sporting clubs and similar)
- Churches or religious organisations, unless offering broad, non-denominational community services
- Political or partisan organisations and events
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Student unions or organisations
- Retrospective initiatives or events
- Applications from private enterprises or profitable ventures
For more information, visit https://www.atco.com/en-au/our-commitment/community-engagement/community-investment/communities-fund.html